Saturday, June 14, 2008

entering the bloggggggusphere!

special thanks to mardi party who sat down with the most indecisive person on the planet (me) to create this blog. this may be the only post this year, but ya gotta start somewhere. Most of the pictures on this blog will prove two things... first, that my fashion sense ended sometime before I entered the third grade, and second, it is nearly impossible for me to smile normally in a photo, but my children, thank heaven, take after their dad in most cases... they're photogenic and fantastic. Here goes nothin'...

4 comments:

Mardi said...

Welcome, welcome, welcome. I like your lettering btw, good work on getting it all on one line! You are already a gifted blogger, I knew you would be.
Have fun, be good.
Mardi

Emily and Austin Gray said...

Welcome aboard!! It is great to see current pictures of your crew. We will be coming West for a few days in August, we should schedule a b-b-q for Thursday August 28th with Jord as the grillmaster.

Love from,

Austin.

Beth said...

a word to describe elicia's wardrobe: COLOR!!!!!!! I actually look forward to seeing your fantastic outfits (or, ensembles, as Att calls them). You dress fabulously!

Mimsey said...

I am sooo excited to see this precious blog!!!! Gram Tam misses all of these adorable grandchildren. They are precious to me and I want to keep in close touch even though I am far away in Oklahoma City. I was thrilled to see every picture. I will be anxious to see all of the pictures you post. Let me know when you do and I will be soooo excited. I love love love you all and I am sooo grateful to be your Gram Tam and to share you with Bandana Gram and Papa and Grandpa Bob. I love love love you. xoxoxoxo Gram Tam