Sunday, July 18, 2010

More pics of Zion












Nothing brings out the kid in you like an ENORMOUS slip and slide. All the kids were getting into the action and I couldn't resist. I felt like a gigantic orange bullet flying down that thing in my subtile tangerine swimming suit. And hey, I had to wow a few people with my sweet tan. I loved sitting on the deck and watching the sunset as well... maybe that's because by then all of my kids were asleep. Good times. We really missed you jord.

3 comments:

Janadt.Huggins said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janadt.Huggins said...

Ok so I know I've commented on EVERY blog post, but can't resist! I wanna a turn down that big slip n slide.

Mimsey said...

Well, I think these grand babies are the cutest!!! What a great place to have fun and frolic. I love everyone in these pictures. Family memories are one of the treasures of the earth, and you are truly Gram Tam.s treasures. I love you all!!!! xoxoxoxox Gram Tam