Monday, July 26, 2010

Our very own Karate Kid!



This is one of those rare occasions where turning from white to yellow is actually a desirable thing! Atticus and Asher are now officially yellow belts, and oh boy you should see them in action. Try as I might I was unable to snap a shot of them actually doing karate. Due to their excessive speed and my lackluster camera, you'll have to create the moving parts in your mind. Way to go Att man, we're proud of you!

2 comments:

Janadt.Huggins said...

Watching Atman do Karate was a total highlight for Elliot and I. I love how serious he takes it. He reminds me of me that way. :)

Mimsey said...

Atticus...You are the man!!! I also got to witness your karate class, and you were fantstic!!! You make those moves with strong arms and legs, and with great control. Gram Tam was very impressed. Thank-you for letting me come with you. I loved our date, and I love you. I can't wait to go with you again. Much love, Gram Tam xoxoxoxxoxoxo