
This is one of those rare occasions where Mr. T is quiet. Mostly he speaks like he is addressing 1000 people in a large hall. The other night at dinner we were having spaghetti, and Atticus looked at the cheese and said, "Did you know that cheese is made out of Milk?" Talmage got really defensive all of a sudden and said, "Jesus IS NOT made of MILK!" We all laughed, and Att said, "No, CHEESE IS made of milk." and Talmage said, "NO HE'S NOT!!" So, I hope you all know, that Jesus is NOT made of milk.
4 comments:
Actually . . . (the historian in me coming out) there was a folk belief in sixteenth century Italy that God congealed out of the void like cheese congeals out of milk, so maybe Mr. T is wrong after all?
You should post this to facebook. I like how indicative it is how much you mean to our family that we've taken vicarious owndership of many of your family jokes, including this one, chochup and pisgusting.
Dear Talmage, I am so glad that you stand up for the real Jesus, and that you live your life with such enthusiasm. You bring a smile to all who love you, and Gram Tam does really love you. I want to come and be with you and have some more good times. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxo Gram Tam
Crack Up!!!
Post a Comment