Sunday, March 27, 2011

Happy Birthday #4 Midgie!






Happy Birthday to our super smiley Mr. T! We actually planned his party three different times! The first time he was sick, the second time Indi was sick, and the third time was the charm. He still loves transformers and can be found singing the jingle or transforming into an autobot at any given time. He makes the coolest sound effects.

2 comments:

J said...

I love how you and I blog exactly alike. We go on post sprees and write six posts at one time and all of the posts are for our family's future pleasure. Do you print out books at the end of the year too? I have two blog books now and am so excited to add to the collection. It is my way of doing family history for $30 a year.

Mimsey said...

Dear Midgie, I cannot believe you are four years old already!!! You have such a zest for life and enjoy every minute of it. I love your cute giggle and the adorable freckles on your nose, and your love of transformers. Your birthday cake even has some transformers on it!!! What a fun party with all of your friends. Gram Tam is so sorry that I had to miss all of the fun. Here's a big hug and kiss form your Gram Tam XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXO I love you my Midgie!!!!!