Sunday, March 27, 2011

If you can't Beat 'em... Join 'em

The other day I was trying to speed up tub time by piling everyone in the same tub... all went well until the splashing began. The floor was a mini swimming pool and I realized that my pants were also sopping wet. I had two choices... start yelling about the giant puddles, or join in the free-for-all. I thought it was an appropriate time to share a little Shel Silverstein, "I just scrubbed a behind that I'm sure wasn't mine, there's too many kids in this tub!"

2 comments:

Mimsey said...

WAY TO GO ELICIA, You have joined the ranks of mothers who really enjoy their children and can join right in on the fun. These are the memories the kiddles will remember forever. Congratulations, I only wish I could have been there to get in with you!!!! I love you tons, Mom xoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of you guys. So classically you!