Friday, April 8, 2011

Simeon Golden Gray - Vid

[From danno] I think it's fitting that my nephew's middle name is Golden given his blond hair! He is waving to Gram-Tam!


5 comments:

Janadt.Huggins said...

Louie, Our Simeon is so dang cute!!!! Gram-Tam is here with me and the video, of course brougth tears to her eyes. We wish we were there to celebrate with you. I love his blond hair and his purple freckles!! Love to all!!!
Jana and Gram-Tam

Tamsen said...

He is SO cute and I can't believe his blonde hair! You look so great, Leesh! Congrats and thanks for posting.

Anonymous said...

SOOOOO adorable! I'm loving his name too! Leesh, you look gorgeous too! Congratulations!

Tump said...

super cute looie!

Mimsey said...

My Dear Elicia, Jordan, Atticus, Juniper, Talmage and Indigo, I am just in love with all of you and your new, handsome, little Simeon Golden Gray. What a precious bundle from heaven!!! I adore the blonde hair!!! His little features remind me of his daddy all ready. Gram Tam is sooooo wishing that I could be there with all of you and snuggle little Simeon with you. I know that you will all be good helpers for Mommy and Daddy and that you will really be needed to give all of the love you have. I am thrilled that we have another handsome Gray to add to our family.I just cried and cried when I saw the pictures. I am missing all of you soooo much. Give Simeon a hug and kiss for Gram Tam. I love you all!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxooxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Gram Tam