Sunday, September 26, 2010

Attman and Asher break boards together


Atticus and Asher have been invited to join the leadership program at their Karate school. They get to wear blue uniforms, work with weapons (oh yeah baby... he'll have mad bow staff skills) and tutor other kids in karate. They even got to break boards to show their RAW power! (Really I guess the board breaking is symbolic of setting goals and making it through hard things) Atticus has worked really hard to meet some goals at home and in Karate in order to be eligible. Way to go Att. You rock!

2 comments:

Janadt.Huggins said...

I know I keep commenting on everything, but I love the whole break board thing! I demand a video!!

Beth said...

I'm so happy that you post stuff here!
You're a good mom. I feel like a louse for not being at the board breaking ceremony, so thanks for sending the pictures.