I remember when the first day of school was a magical experience. Fresh school supplies, new shoes, and a brand new set of rules. This year Attman started second grade, June started kindergarten, and Mr.T started preschool. It was a momentous occasion for all. Junie had absolutely no fear... I walked away teary-eyed and she waved goodbye confidently. So far everyone loves their new teachers, and we haven't even had any calls from the front office... knock on wood.
Dear Atticus, Juniper, Talmage, and Indigo, What adorable pictures of all of you!!! I love your new school outfits, and the cute pictures of your class rooms and sitting at your desk and learning with your friends. I soooo wish I could have been there to see you on your first day of school. Talmage and Indigo, you look sooo happy together. Juniper, your pony tails look just perfect!! I just love them. What a cute shirt and pair of pants. You are a fashion plate in Kindergarten. Atticus, I understand that you were so helpful to Juniper on her first day of school. What a kind big brother you are. I miss you all soooooo much. Come and see Gram Tam very soon Love you all xoxoxoxxoxoxo Gram Tam
1 comment:
Dear Atticus, Juniper, Talmage, and Indigo, What adorable pictures of all of you!!! I love your new school outfits, and the cute pictures of your class rooms and sitting at your desk and learning with your friends. I soooo wish I could have been there to see you on your first day of school. Talmage and Indigo, you look sooo happy together. Juniper, your pony tails look just perfect!! I just love them. What a cute shirt and pair of pants. You are a fashion plate in Kindergarten. Atticus, I understand that you were so helpful to Juniper on her first day of school. What a kind big brother you are. I miss you all soooooo much. Come and see Gram Tam very soon Love you all xoxoxoxxoxoxo Gram Tam
Post a Comment