Guarding Stance, Meditation Stance, and Mr. Orange belt
Here's our Attman demonstrating his dynamite meditation stance. I think I ought to try this myself. It is really fun to watch his "serious" face when he practices. I think it would be terrifying to meet him in a dark alley.
Congratulations Atticus!!! You are lookin good my man!! Gram Tam is very proud of you. I loved going with you to your class and having a date to watch you. I of course thought that you were the best one in the class!!! Love you tons!!! xxoxoxoxo Gram Tam
2 comments:
loving the meditation stance and all of these AWESOME posts! I didn't even know he already go his orange belt. Go Atman!
Congratulations Atticus!!! You are lookin good my man!! Gram Tam is very proud of you. I loved going with you to your class and having a date to watch you. I of course thought that you were the best one in the class!!! Love you tons!!! xxoxoxoxo Gram Tam
Post a Comment