

Most people do practical things while watching conference, like take notes, or write in their journals. Not at our house. We buy new coloring books and craft it up. My quest this year was to find a creative use for the thousands of adds that pile up on the floor every Sunday. (I'm new to couponing, and we get FIVE Sunday papers). So Attman and I started making these lovely little gift bows. The more we made, the better we got, and I have to say, I really enjoyed the process.
4 comments:
Of course you did something super creative. I think I won't let my kids see this post, they will want to switch families. :)
Those are awesome. I expect some on a gift of some kind. Tutorial please. :)
Dear Kiddles. I think the bows you made are just incredible! They are almost as incredible as the adorable grand children who made them!!! I just look forward to every blog entry so i can see what all of you are doing and catch up on all of the news. Gram Tam misses all of you soooooo much. I wish I could have been there to make bows with you and hug and cuddle each one of you. I loved waking up in the morning and having you all come into Gram's bed and talk and read stories and make breakfast and do pigggy tails and practice the violin, and listen to reading times. You are gram Tam's joy!!!! Kiss Mommy and Daddy for me and know that I just love, love love, all of you!!!! xoxoxoxxoxoxo Gram Tam
Dude, I want to know how to make those bows!
Post a Comment