


This week we learned about farm animals in preschool, so we spent one whole day pretending to be pigs. We made pig snouts, ate pig slop, and covered a bunch of paper pigs in mud (pudding). I couldn't believe how fast 8 preschoolers could turn my house into an authentic pig pen. Of course it may have something to do with the fact that we painted, then glued, then fingerpainted, then ate sloppy snacks... all in brief succession. We also went on a little field trip to the neighborhood farm. Every time I yelled Suuuuieeeeee the pigs came scurrying over to form a line. The funniest part was walking through the neighborhood with a pile of kids attached to a line, each wearing a tiny snout. They mad a few people chuckle for sure.
3 comments:
Ha ha. That is hilarious. I miss that old neighborhood farm. So it looks like you have a new deck? That is cool.
That is fantastic Lou. I love the pig snouts and I love Didi's "pig tails" :) You are creativist ;)
Dear Elicia, What an original set of activites for the preschool!! Hats off to the teacher!!! What an adorable Talmage and Indigo!!! You can tell that Talmage is on could nine to be with his friends and Mom, and also having an activity!!! He embracers life with every fiber of his being. I just crave that little guy!!! Indigo is all wrapped up in her pudding!! What a beauty she is, even with "piggy pudding" all over her precious face!! I love the fact that she has a mind of her own and can handle herself with the best of those pre-schoolers. Oh....sigh....I miss those fabulous grand children sooooo much!!! Please come soon and see Gram Tam before I have total heart failure!!! I love, love, love, you all!!!! xoxoxxoxo Gram Tam
Post a Comment