Junie has decided that she's going to be a horse rider when she grows up... so you can only imagine her delight when Tara said she would take her on a ride. At first the boys didn't want to participate, but when they saw the glee on june's face they had to give it a go. Indigo was just like her big sis... ready to get on the moment she saw the horses. Tara was so patient and the kids are still talking about it. We had a fun time hanging out at the park too. Thanks Tump for showing us a great time.
Dear Elicia, Jordan, Atticus, Juniper, Talmage Indigo,and Auntie TT, This is true joy to see all of you having such fun together!!! I am just wishing that Gram Tam could be there with all of you. There is joy and happiness in all of your faces and you all look great on Auntie TT's horses. Everyone has a good time when they go see Auntie TT!! Of course, I think my girls are the most beautiful women in the entire world!!! (And...I have the best son-in-laws on the planet earth)And the best grand children ever in this world!!! You all radiate such goodness in Your faces. I want to be there with all of you. Thank-you for including me in your vacation together by posting these great pictures. I agree with Auntie Jana, I'm soooo jealous, and want to be by all of your sides. Family is everything in this life and we sure do have a great one. Kiss each other for me and give each other a hug for Gram Tam. I just love every little piece of all of you!!!! xoxoxoxoxxoxox Gram Tam
2 comments:
When was this? I'm totally jealous!! It looks so fun. I love how natural both of your girls look up on a horse.
Dear Elicia, Jordan, Atticus, Juniper, Talmage Indigo,and Auntie TT, This is true joy to see all of you having such fun together!!! I am just wishing that Gram Tam could be there with all of you. There is joy and happiness in all of your faces and you all look great on Auntie TT's horses. Everyone has a good time when they go see Auntie TT!! Of course, I think my girls are the most beautiful women in the entire world!!! (And...I have the best son-in-laws on the planet earth)And the best grand children ever in this world!!! You all radiate such goodness in Your faces. I want to be there with all of you. Thank-you for including me in your vacation together by posting these great pictures. I agree with Auntie Jana, I'm soooo jealous, and want to be by all of your sides. Family is everything in this life and we sure do have a great one. Kiss each other for me and give each other a hug for Gram Tam. I just love every little piece of all of you!!!! xoxoxoxoxxoxox Gram Tam
Post a Comment