


We went on a field trip to look at leaves with Talmage's preschool class. We do a neighborhood preschool where each mom takes a turn teaching and then we trade off. It has been AWESOME. I love the moms in our neighborhood, and what could be better than FREE preschool two times a week? Thanks Parkway Preschool moms!
2 comments:
I love that it has an official name with alliteration and everything. I am laughing because your two youngest look just the way I remember Att and Juni looking when we lived there. How funny is that.
Oh, Talmage, you look like you had such a great time with your pre-school class!! I just love that great, handsome, Talmage, smile. You make others so happy and especially your Gram Tam. I really miss you coming to Gram Tams' for a visit and some fun. You bring Gram Tam so much joy. Keep up your good work at preschool. Soon, you will be off to school with Atticus and Juniper. I love, love, love you!!! Gram Tam xoxoxoxoxxo
Post a Comment