

Talmage came sneaking down the stairs early this morning, and I was waiting around the corner to give him a good scare, but it backfired. He's the one that did the scaring! His whole face hands, head, even ears were covered with blood. Our kids are famous for bloody noses, and they start as soon as the cold weather starts. If you think this looks bad, you should see his bed! It looked like someone had been murdered!
3 comments:
This is shocking and funny all at once! I don't know whether to gasp or crack up. Poor Midge. I remember all of Tara's cold weather bloody noses. They sure make winter more interesting.
Ohhhhh little Midgey, I am soooo sad that you had a bad bloody nose. That dry Utah weather can really cause those to happen. You got it just in time for Halloween. I hope you feel better and do not have any more scary nose bleeds. I love you, Gram Tam xoxoxoxoxox
Wow! Gabe gets bloody noses too, but never that bad.
Post a Comment